This historic home dates back to the 1860’s. It started life as a wagon repair shop. The original lettering advertising the business are still visible on the front of the house stating “Wagons and Buggies Made and Repaired”.
The wood floors on the main level are original to the building- dating back to the 1860’s. You can still see the grooves made by wagons as they were rolled in and out of the building.
Take a step back in time and enjoy a stay in one of the most historic buildings in Elsah!
Starting at $300 per night.
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- 2 baths (master has a clawfoot tub)
- Fully functional kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven/grill, microwave, dishwasher, coffee pot, and cooking utensils.
- 8’ x 8’ deck off the kitchen
- 2 porch swings
- Off street parking
At the Maple Leaf Cottage Inn you'll find comfortable accommodations, exceptional hospitality, and a friendly, family-like atmosphere.
- Finely appointed rooms with private bath
- Home-made hot breakfast
- Outdoor seating on porches and throughout the gardens
- Fire pit with seating for 10+
- Free Wi-Fi
- All rooms are non-smoking
All rooms have: a desk, sitting area, refrigerator, coffee maker, flat panel TV, and DVD player (movies available). There is also a bike and walking trail just off the scenic Great River Road, only minutes away from Raging Rivers Waterpark.
Check-In time is 3:00pm – 6:00pm. Please call if you require a different check-in time. We will do the best to our ability to meet your requests. Thank you.